- SOLAR POWERED - Save energy, save money, save the planet. Caps charge during the day and turn on automatically at night. 7-8 hours of battery life each night.
- BRIGHT - Industry leading 25 lumen warm white LEDs provide more than just accent lighting. Perfect for fence deck garden or patio posts.
- CORDLESS - Avoid the cost and headache of hiring an electrician or contractor to run dangerous wires outside. Each lamp is cordless and completely self-contained.
- INCLUDES DIFFERENT BASES - Wooden posts come in all shapes and sizes. Fits round or square 4x4 wooden posts (3.5x3.5"), 5x5 wooden posts (4.5x4.5"), and 6x6 wooden posts (5.5x5.5"). See product images.
- QUALITY - IP44 waterproof. Next-generation nickel-metal hydride (NiMH) battery. UV fade protected plastic. Lifelong LEDs. And, of course, our amazing customer service.
SOLAR POST CAP LIGHT
Flexfit Solar Post Cap Lights
Charges in Daylight
Turns on Automatically
No Wires, Easy Install
Easy DIY Installation
Simply screw onto the top of your posts.
No Electricians Necessary
Avoid the cost and headache of hiring an electrician or contractor.
No need to run dangerous wiring around your outdoor areas.
Save Money, and the Environment
Save on your electricity bill AND save the environment!
Built to Last
We deliver quality lighting products backed by our 90 Day Warrantee.
Designed for year-round use in rain, sleet, or snow.
We stand behind our products. Our world class customer support team is always here to help.
5 Star Reviews
Amazon Screenshot from March 2023
What sizes and types of posts will this fit?
Fits 4 inch (3.5”x3.5”), 5 inch (4.5”x4.5”), and 6 inch (5.5”x5.5”) wooden posts. Also works with round wooden posts. This product comes with one base that is designed to fit all three post sizes. For 4 inch posts, the FlexFit base will slightly larger than the post and will overhang a bit (see product images). For 6 inch posts, the base’s rounded footprint will leave the edges of the post slightly exposed (see product images). If you’re looking for an exact fit, we highly recommend the newer Davinci Lighting Renaissance Post Cap Light as it includes different bases for different post sizes.
Is the battery replaceable? What type of battery should I use?
This product uses a 3.2V 300mAh (or greater) AA size (also known as 14500) lithium ion rechargeable battery. Davinci Lighting sells replacement batteries here on Amazon.
Can I mount this on vinyl posts?
This is designed for wooden posts. The base mounts onto the top of a post with screws that go vertically down into the post. If your vinyl post doesn’t have a flat top cap (which is probably why you’re shopping for post caps), there will be nothing to screw the base into.
How bright are these lights?
Each post cap has a total light output of 25 lumens.
How long do these lights stay on at night?
That entirely depends on how much sunlight each solar post cap receives during the day. A full day of unobstructed direct sun should provide 6-8 hours of battery life at night.
What color are the LEDs?
LEDs are warm white with a color temperature of 3000 kelvin.
Can these lights be used over winter?
Yes, these lights are designed to survive rain sleet and snow. However, please note that brightness and battery life will be less over the winter months. There are fewer hours of sunlight during winter, and rechargeable batteries have lower performance in cold temperatures.
Do these lights have an ON/OFF switch?
No they don’t. Turn on your lights by removing the plastic tab from the battery compartment. After that, they’ll turn on automatically each night.