- SOLAR POWERED - Save energy, save money, save the planet. Caps charge during the day and turn on automatically at night. 6-8 hours of battery life each night.
- BRIGHT - Make your home shine by turning your posts into lights! Industry leading bright 15 lumen warm white LED provides more than just accent lighting.
- CORDLESS - Avoid the cost and headache of hiring an electrician or contractor to run dangerous wires outside. Each lamp is cordless and completely self-contained.
- INCLUDES DIFFERENT BASES - Fits square 4x4 vinyl/plastic posts (4x4"), 4x4 wooden posts (3.5x3.5"), 5x5 wooden posts (4.5x4.5"), and 6x6 wooden posts (5.5x5.5"). See product images.
- QUALITY - IP44 waterproof. Industrial grade NiMH battery. Plastic with UV fade protection. Lifelong LED. And, of course, our amazing customer service.
SOLAR POST CAP LIGHT
Classic Solar Post Cap Lights
Charges in Daylight
Turns on Automatically
No Wires, Easy Install
Easy DIY Installation
Simply screw onto the top of your posts.
No Electricians Necessary
Avoid the cost and headache of hiring an electrician or contractor.
No need to run dangerous wiring around your outdoor areas.
Save Money, and the Environment
Save on your electricity bill AND save the environment!
Engineered to the
Built to Last
We deliver quality lighting products backed by our 90 Day Warrantee.
Designed for year-round use in rain, sleet, or snow.
We stand behind our products. Our world class customer support team is always here to help.
5 Star Reviews
Amazon Screenshot from March 2021
What sizes and types of posts will this fit?
Fits both vinyl and wooden posts. For vinyl, it fits 4 inch posts with true 4”x4” dimensions. For wooden, it fits 4 inch (3.5”x3.5”), 5 inch (4.5”x4.5”), and 6 inch (5.5”x5.5”) posts.
Is the battery replaceable? What type of battery should I use?
This product uses a 1.2V 600mAh (or greater mAh) AA Ni-MH rechargeable battery. Davinci Lighting sells replacement batteries here on Amazon.
Can I mount this on vinyl posts?
Yes, this can be mounted on 4 inch square (4”x4”) vinyl posts.
How bright are these lights?
Each post cap has a total light output of 15 lumens.
How long do these lights stay on at night?
That entirely depends on how much sunlight each solar post cap receives during the day. A full day of unobstructed direct sun should provide 6-8 hours of battery life at night.
What color is the LED?
LED is warm white with a color temperature of 3000 kelvin.
Can these lights be used over winter?
Yes, these lights are designed to survive rain sleet and snow. However, please note that brightness and battery life will be less over the winter months. There are fewer hours of sunlight during winter, and rechargeable batteries have lower performance in cold temperatures.
Do these lights have an ON/OFF switch?
No they don’t. Turn on your lights by removing the plastic tab from the battery compartment. After that, they’ll turn on automatically each night.